Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need a product gel/mousse and hairspray for curly frizzy, thick, long hair. HELP?

i have the same problem.. i used to wash my hair and let it air dry and ya i looked like a poodle. i use pure vibe anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner (available @target it is in a bright orange bottle). after i wash my hair i comb it through and apply John Fredia frizz- ease: wind-down. after my hair is dry i straighten it, but while i am straightening it i use herbal essences dangerously straight (flat out finishing spray). after all of this i use my blow dryer on cold and run my fingers through my hair while blowing cool air on it. i wait about 5 min and then use bed head after party i use very little and mostly put it on the hair under the first layer, the hairs closets to my neck. my hair is straight and really soft and it has a nice bounce to it. it works for me nd it last for about 2 days, then my hair starts to get greasy so i have to wash it and start all over : )



I need a product gel/mousse and hairspray for curly frizzy, thick, long hair. HELP?

Loreal Pump %26amp; Curl is pretty good if you like the curl but want to get rid of the frizz. :)



I need a product gel/mousse and hairspray for curly frizzy, thick, long hair. HELP?

go to sally beauty supply and get ION LUSTERIZING CREAM.



they have all kinds of sprays and i am sure they can help you pick one for your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment